Monday, December 15, 2008

December Daily--Dec 8, 9, 10, 11

I fell off the blogging wagon last week--we had lots of vomiting and other gross stuff going on, and my computer wouldn't let me upload pictures. I am techologically challenged, so I get frustrated when things don't work. We have modem issues, so hopefully they will get fixed soon.

Andrew and then Christian got sick. It was not fun--not fun at all. Poor Christian didn't make it to the toilet and when he came in my room to tell me, he kept saying, "I'm so sorry Mom, I'm so sorry Mom." I was up from 1-3 a.m. cleaning the bathroom and the carpet. Mike, who sleeps with earplugs, came out all confused at why I was feeling the need to clean the carpet in the middle of the night. I do love taking care of my babies when they are sick. I just love being able to be home with them and, I guess, baby them.

Jessica had a birthday, so she was the VIP (Christian insists that it is BIP) for the day. We made a poster of her and I got to go in and tell her class about her. I took a globe and we showed them where Liberia is. She told them about Mama Patience and about getting sealed in the temple to us. She took Whoppers for her birthday treat. She was very proud of her poster and really liked the attention at preschool.


1 comment:

Unknown said...

You do so many nice things for your kids. That would have been a great learning experience for all the kids in Jessica's class.