Monday, December 22, 2008

December Daily--20

Saturday the kids had taekwondo testing. Beverly tested for her Recommended Black Belt. That means that her next testing will be for her Black Belt.


She did a good job on her testing. She is now the high-ranking student and is now called Miss (last name.) (That is my effort at keeping things anonymous for any creeps that might read this.)

Christian is thrilled that he is now a green belt. That is his favorite color, so it was a good day.

Bev loves baking, and she is getting really good at it. She made some brownies. She is my little helper. She plays with the babies (I think they will still be called that even when they are teenagers.) She has helped me with wrapping gifts, laundry, cooking and cleaning up. She is really earning her keep lately. I love that she is so willing and interested in learning how to do things.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Please congratulate the kids on their belts. Wish I had a Beverly who lived here. She is wonderful and evidently does a good job with anything she helps with.
You are lucky to have her but then she is lucky to have all the help and love you give her.

CJ said...

I'm glad they are still enjoying taekwondo and doing so well too. It is great that Bev enjoys cooking etc. If she is anything like her mom, I know things taste terrific.

klutzykitty said...

Kevin and I always talk about how Bev already looks 35 behind those eyes, apparently acts a little like it too! ha ha. they are all sooooo cute!