Saturday, December 20, 2008

December Daily--19

Wall Art:
I am cool with my kids "hanging" their artwork with tape. We have been having issues with Kiki and Jess sneaking into Andrew and Bev's rooms during the day. Mike says it is an issue of supervision. I guess that makes sense. Except that it happens during the sacred "rest time." That is when they have to be on their beds reading or doing a quiet activity. They sneak out and explore the older kids' rooms. So, it was on one of these expeditions that Kiki found Andrew's box of push pins. I went upstairs after rest time and found these creations pinned to my bedroom wall and his bedroom wall. By the way, the drawing above is me "holding a broom." Mike will get a kick out of it because I also appear to have a rather pointy head and a cape.

3 comments:

klutzykitty said...

We will tell him you are SUPER MOM! which I am sure you really are. 8-)

CJ said...

SUPER MOM. I agree with Cat. At least they only leave little holes that can be filled in easily.

Unknown said...

Kids are always full of surprises-some good-some not so good. If they just sat still and did nothing it would really be a worry.
Hope the holes can be easily fixed.