Monday, December 15, 2008

December Daily--Dec. 15

My not so secret dirty little secret......

This is the office/craft room. My craft room has always been a little bit junky--I do a lot of projects. This however, is just unacceptable and inappropriate. Usually the kids get to use and enjoy the craft room--right now it is too dangerous. This room ends up being the dumping ground for stuff I want to deal with later. Well, recently it has been the Christmas workshop--the storage for all of the elf work I do this time of year. Last night I stayed up late and got a lot of the Christmas projects done and almost all of the wrapping done. Now I am left with this disaster of a room. Since moving into this house, I have not tackled this room. Well, that is about to change. I am posting this as a "before" shot. I will be posting the "after" shots in a few days. Wish me luck. Oh, and I am really hoping for no spiders. That was the motivation as a teenager to try and keep my room clean. I have spider issues, and my mom, wise woman that she is, told me that if I made my bed and kept stuff off the floor the spiders would have no place to hide. There are a lot of places to hide in here.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Good luck with the project and hopefully the spiders are at someone elses house.

CJ said...

At least you can close the door to your room. My livingroom is covered in presents wrapped and unwrapped. Oh an spiders. They were one of the many insects that I hid under cups etc. I didn't have the heart to kill them, but hated them (still do). Definitely wish you luck.