Wednesday, December 31, 2008

December Daily--26

Today, we slept in and played the Wii. That's about all we did until Mike came home. Then we packed up the kids and went sledding.

After sledding for a while, I look over and he is plopped down chowing on some snow.




We came home and had warm baths, hot cocoa and watched It's a Wonderful Life. When I started the movie. Andrew said, "Oh, no, is this one of those old fashioned movies?" I told him it was, but asked him to give it a chance. The ended up really liking it.

2 comments:

CJ said...

The sledding looks so fun. I remember those days from as far back as when I was a kid. Dad (Grandpa Peel to you) would take us to a hill out on 9th east. Then there were the times when our kids were young. I never got tired of sledding.

Unknown said...

Brings back many fond memories! Time has marched by so fast.