Monday, December 15, 2008

December Daily--Dec. 13

My mom and dad have made it a tradition to take the kids shopping for Christmas. Mom took them to Target to pick out their gift. Andrew especially looks forward to this. He does a lot of planning and preparing for what he will pick out. Even with the planning, a last-minute change was made at the cash register.
Jessica's birthday: Part 1
We celebrated Jessica's birthday with my family on Saturday. They each got her something relating to Fancy Nancy. I had not read the book until she got it. It is so cute--and so Jessica. It is about a little girl who likes to dress up and be fancy.
Jessie sure got into character.



1 comment:

CJ said...

That is a great tradition for your mom and dad and for the kids.

I don't think I have ever seen a little girl enjoy playing dress up quite as much as Jessica. What a ham. I'm glad she had such a fun birthday.