Saturday, December 6, 2008

December Daily--Dec. 6

Today, while I got some errands done, Mike took the kids to Grandma and Grandpa's house to help with yard work. They helped Sean, Katie and Courtney rake leaves.
We are so lucky to have Grandma and Grandpa be such an important part of our lives and of our kid's lives.

I am also enjoying having kids old enough to really help around the house. Friday afternoon was cleaning time. I had them all working--Christian and Jess actually do a pretty decent job on washing walls and baseboards. Mike kept calling me Miss Hannigan as I was giving everyone chores. (Annie plays daily at our house--it's Jessica's favorite movie lately.)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Mike and the kids help was appreciated so much. They contribute many good things to our lives and you do also.
Love you all!!

CJ said...

We don't know what we would do without all the help you give Mom and Dad. Believe me, they appreciate it. We heard all about it when we saw them yesterday. Glad I got to see a picture of it too. Chores are good.