Monday, December 22, 2008

December Daily--21

I am working on a little project,and for said project, I needed to scan in some old pictures. This is my family circa 1976. I am sitting in front of my dad. The picture was taken at the time my dad graduated from university. I am three, Melanie is two and Camille is one. We are all 13 months apart. 1989 and welcome big bangs. At least I'm not alone in the quest for the tallest bangs--Melanie has me beat. I also discovered while looking at all of these old photos that Christian looks a lot like my brother Ryan. Natalie also joined the family.
1994--right before my mission. The bangs are gone, but holy cow, apparently floral dresses are in.
1997--our wedding.
P.S. The project was for my parents. My dad asked me to get a digital picture frame for him to give my mom for Christmas. My siblings and I decided to give my dad one too. My sisters sent me pictures and I scanned some. I think they liked the gift.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Loved seeing you as you were growing up. A good looking family and we know how much you love them.
We love you!!

Camille said...

Seriously, do you not know this is public domain. I can't believe you would expose the bangs like that, those are sacred! Hey, at least it makes even the worst hairday now look good, right? At least we have something to laugh at.