Wednesday, December 31, 2008

December Daily--31

There's a birthday boy in the house.

Here are 34 reasons we love you!

From Christian:
1. Goes sledding with us.
2. Good builder.
3. Bought us a house.
4. Plays with us.
5. He spars with me.
6. Helps me clean my room.

From Jessica:
7. Takes care of us.
8. Plays with us in toyroom.
9. Daddy brought me home and I was still in Africa for a long, long time and he brought me home to you guys.
10. He buyed us presents.
11. He holds me.

From Beverly:
12. Buys us food
13. He loves us.
14. Takes care of us.
15. Plays the Wii with us.
16. He's a good dad.
17. He takes us shopping.
18. He helps us with karate.
19. He takes me to gymnastics.
20. He signs us up for stuff.

From Andrew:
21. Takes us places
22. Very nice to us.
23. Helps us out if we need help.
24. Second oldest in our family.
25. He lets us watch stuff on t.v. with him.
26. He's a good worker.
27. He earns money for us so we can buy food and clothes.
28. He likes to be my sports coach.
29. He's very funny.
30. He moved us to a house with a big field next door.
31. He teaches us stuff.

From me:
32. He keeps life interesting.
33. He gets me warm when I am freezing.
34. He looks for ways to serve me.

5 comments:

CJ said...

We won't number mine -- He makes me proud to call him my son for all the reasons mentioned and many, many more.

Smilin' sunshine said...

Happy Birthday Mike!! I love Andrew's one where he says he is the SECOND oldest in the family!!!

Unknown said...

Ours are too many to write but you know how much we love you and how proud we are of you and all you do not only for your family but for so many others, especially us.

klutzykitty said...

happy happy birthday! You're a pretty great brother too... Thanks for sharing the list, those were awesome.

Mike said...

I am a pretty lucky guy to have such a great family both immediate and extended (this thing really needs a spell check!!)

Alisa has done a great job keeping this thing up. It's probably as much fun for me to read as it is the rest of the people who read this.