Wednesday, December 17, 2008

December Daily--Dec. 16

Christian had his preschool program. He made the cutest little reindeer. He sang it loud and proud.
Andrew and Bev joined the school choir at the beginning of the year. They have been practicing Monday-Thursday mornings at 7:30 before school. It has been quite a challenge getting them up and ready. Mike has been a good sport getting them there.
Thanks to Ross for the pictures. My camera won't take pictures inside and far away. I have camera envy right now.
At the end of the program they did a number called the Reindeer Twist. Some of the singers got to come out in the audience and pick someone to come up and do the twist with them. Bev picked Jessica. Bev adores her. She told me that she was going to pick her because, "I'm so glad I have a sister, and she loves to dance."
Bev did a great job--she knew all the words and really got into the dancing.
Of course, so did Andrew.

He got into it. His favorite was the Mexican musical number. I just wish my kids would come out of their shells.

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Sorry we couldn't be there to enjoy the fun. The pictures are super as are the kids in them.

klutzykitty said...

oh my gosh, i am laughing so hard! i have no problem imagining andrew singing!

CJ said...

They both did terrific. Thank you (and your Dad) for such a great evening. You could tell that this program was doen by kids that really wanted to be there. Loved to watch them sing and dance.

Unknown said...

That looked like so much fun. I would say that your kids are inching out of their shell with the dancing they were doing. Love the pic of all of you guys too. That is excellent.

Brittany said...

Your so funny