Monday, October 20, 2008

Weekend Update

We had a fabulous weekend. Friday we went to the park with the Momtourage (our play group folks and my BFFs.) Bev spent the night at Grandma and Grandpa Peels. Mike picked her up and we headed up the canyon. It was beautiful and the weather has been perfect. Then we went to the zoo. You know I have issues with going to the zoo in the heat (the whole combo of heat and smell--not yummy.) The zoo was great. We watched the Monkeys with their baby for about 20 minutes. Bev and I could have stayed all day to watch them--so entertaining.

Saturday, Andrew played in his last flag football game of the season and we had Baby Max and his brothers come over. Andrew begged for him all morning, so Randy was kind enough to bring them out for us to get our fix. That baby is SO sweet.

Yesterday we went for a bike ride on the parkway. Christian scared me to death. He is too much of a daredevil going down the hills. This weather makes me happy.

Here are some pics of us in the canyon.





4 comments:

Beverly said...

This is actually Mike, I didn't want to sign out and in again. The weekend was awesome with such nice weather. It was so nice we got her to break out her Beach Cruiser and join us on the ride. Christian did a mile each way w/out any stopping. I'm very lucky that Alisa takes so many nice pictures, we have a lot of memories that way. I must also say she has done very well with the dirt. I was very nervous about this lot but she had done great and the kids are loving it.

Hilary said...

Every time I see of picture of Mike posted on here I find myself thinking, "There's something different. . .what is it?. . .Oh, he's smiling!!" It wasn't a look I got to see much sitting in church on Sunday. . .go figure, eh? Awesome pics, you guys look great!

Unknown said...

The pictures are super!!
It's wonderful that your family gets to go many places and has so much fun together.

CJ said...

The bike ride looks and sounds fantastic. Thank you for taking time to visit me before you went and sharing pictures. You are one lucky family.