Friday, October 17, 2008

I BELIEVE IN A BETTER WAY

So, ya'll probably know that I have some strong political views. I do not discuss them here because I am trying to run a non-partisan, positive operation. (Also, I don't want to alienate my dear friends and family who sometimes get scared by my political leanings.) Well, to be quite blunt, I am disgusted with most of our leaders right now. I don't particularly like either of the candidates for president (although one is far less scary to me than the other.) I am extremely peeved by the bailout. I'm sick of the selfishness, greed and ego of so many of our leaders--both private and public.

However, I have hope that things can turn around. I love America and I believe that we can get it right and things can be fixed. This song says it beautifully. (Favorite line: "Take your face out of your hands, and clear your eyes.") Thanks Ben Harper.

2 comments:

klutzykitty said...

I agree with our choices for candidates, that is why I am actually not going to vote for either of the main ones. People always forget not only TWO people are running! not me, not this time.

CJ said...

I am actually looking at the "other candidates too.