Friday, May 2, 2008

Andrew's Day Spa

Thursday at school Bev took a spill while running on the pavement. (She had a dance performance that night.) Some kids told Andrew that she fell, and he jumped into action. He walked to the office with her and took care of her. When they got home, they told me the story and then Andrew told Bev to get herself all ready. He had apparently told her that when they got home he would wrap her up in a blanket, give her a 5 minute massage, give her a pedicure, and turn the t.v. on for her. (He later told me that I would have to do the pedicure part because he didn't really know how to do that.)
These two have a tendency to fight quite a bit. As a mom it is nice to see that when it really counts, they take care of each other.

2 comments:

Brittany said...

Your kids crack me up!! Seriously- they've got spunk.

Julie Jones said...

Andrew can be so sweet! I thought at first he did her makeup too, I was going to say that he has talent!