Saturday, May 17, 2008

How 'Bout Them Jazz

Last night's game was a heartbreaker. It was a depressing game for the first three quarters, and then in the last few minutes of the game, it got really, really good. My friend Jaycee was at the game also. She told me that as they were leaving the game they saw a guy weeping over the loss. It was the most exciting end to a game I can remember.

Before the game we went to see Ross and Claudia, and my favorite Laker just happened to walk by. Ronny Turiaf is a hunk!

Oh, and thanks to Sean we now know why Kiki thinks chocolate milk comes from rabbits--it is because of the Nesquick commericals.

1 comment:

Camille said...

I have huge reasons to be very concerned about you my dear sister, but now I have even more reason. RONNY TURIAF?!?!? We might need to take you to the doctor or something. Stick with the Boozer crush, or at least the Peter Jennings or Anthony Hopkins.