Friday, May 9, 2008

High Five from the Prophet

Mike and Christian went to the Jazz game tonight (thanks Ross and Claudia.) I took this picture before they left. They were waiting for the elevator with another group of people--Pres. Monson happened to be in that group. Mike told Christian that this is the Prophet. Christian said "Hi" and Pres. Monson put his hand up and Christian gave him a high five. He told Christian to cheer loud because the Jazz would need it. Mike then said to him, "I think you have a little more pull than we do."

When I asked Christian about it he said, "Yeah, he was in his black clothes." I don't think he really got how cool it was. We will have to remind him.

2 comments:

Smilin' sunshine said...

That is awesome!!!

CJ said...

Now I know why I work for the tickets.