Wednesday, May 28, 2008

A Very Merry Un-Birthday

Andrew's sweet teacher, Mrs. Willihan, set up a schedule to celebrate all of the summer birthdays. Andrew's day was Tuesday. He gets SO excited over stuff like this. He spent several days deciding what treat he wanted to take, finally deciding on ice cream sandwiches. The morning of the un-birthday, I went to get out his clothes and he stopped me. He said that he wanted "fancy clothes" for his big day. Initially he chose his church suit, but after consulting with me about the whole recess and heat issues, he decided on a polo shirt (which I guess he considers semi-fancy.)

In other news, the people buying our home will not let us rent it back. So, I am now starting to pack. We found a furnished apartment nearby that we can rent month-to-month--we should only be there about 4 weeks. The building of the new house is really moving along, but one can never tell just how long it will really take.

2 comments:

Julie Jones said...

That is funny that he wanted to wear a suit to school. I had to force Tyler to wear a nice shirt even on picture days!

CJ said...

Maybe Andrew is like his dad -- wanted to impress the girls.