Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Billie Jean and Benadryl

We are enjoying a little American Idol finale right now. The kids--especially Bev--really like David Archuleta. My favorite performance of the season was Billie Jean.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h_aiawC-9aM

Things are busy around here. Bev got sick last night. I went with Andrew on his field trip to the Planetarium today. Last night I ended up with Andrew at instacare. He had a horrible rash all over his body. The diagnosis was hives. The doctor got quite a kick out of him. She asked to see the rash and he said, "Okay, I have America on my leg and Canada on my back." The doctor then asked what that was on his arm. He said that he hadn't decided yet, but that it was probably China. A little Benadryl and he is as good as new.

1 comment:

CJ said...

Benadryl cures all hives -- boy do I know that tune. What an imagination. Almost as good as looking at clouds.