Monday, May 12, 2008

A Family of Snugglers

Sunday morning I got to sleep in--it wasn't a very restful sleep-in though because as you can see I had some extra visitors. I would love to say that this is abnormal, but almost every morning we wake up with at least one child in bed with us. They seem to migrate there when they wake up in the night. I really don't mind because I just love to snuggle them. The problem comes when there are more than two--the third one has to snuggle my legs. Poor Jessica was number three in bed Sunday. I hope that they will always let me hold them--even when they are big.
Lately when we go tuck the girls in bed, Bev is in Jessica's bed snuggling her--just like this--arms wrapped around each other.

3 comments:

Julie Jones said...

I remember those days. My kids sleep in too late now!

Brittany said...

When Mike let us wake up Bev to play they were snuggled like that! I thought it was so sweet. You have a very loving fam.

CJ said...

I love seeing pictures of the love shown around your house. Always treasure those days -- I sure do.