Monday, February 3, 2014

2013 week 49

UPS set a box of legos up against the garage--weird. Mike backed out and drove over them with the kids in the car.  He jumped out and with Bev's help, collected them.  Only a few were broken.


Snow fun.


Snow work.


Mister is off track and one of the things on his to-do list is to bake cupcakes.  So we watched Cupcake Wars and baked.


I decided to do an advent calendar.


I did a scripture and an activity or treat for each day.



We went to a live nativity in Draper. The line was long, but the nativity was worth it.






Kitten hiding in the tree knocking down ornaments.


We went to Temple Square with Camille and family. It was so cold.





Christian does snow removal for a few neighbors.


I had to work, so Mike took the kids sledding.


He ended up taking Bev again the next day, and took Freddy along. I guess the two days in a row of being out in the cold did Freddy in.  Later that night, he really scared me.  He couldn't get his legs under him to walk.  Mike had to pick him up to take him out to potty.  No more cold weather for him.





I had to get a new Elf DVD.  Ours was scratched from so many years of use.  It is probably our most watched movie.


Beastie sneaks out to play in the snow...


and then cries at the door to be let back in.


The train is too big for the kid's tree, so we put it around the cat house.


My mom loaned us these DVDs.  I wanted to get a picture of them and of course he saw the camera strap and started jumping for it.



No comments: