Tuesday, February 12, 2013

week 5 2013

With the girls being off track, there has been a lot of Just Dance going on.  There has also been a lot of dressing up and wig wearing by Jessi.  She is obsessed with the wig from her Merida costume from Halloween. She loves how if flips and moves.


We grill come rain or shine.  However, this cold has caused us to break out the George Foreman.


The girls headed to the park to sled.  I got a call a few minutes later asking me to pick them up because the snow was too deep and fluffy for sledding.


They came home and cleaned the driveway.


Tiger is a very picky cat.  She has three bowls with different food in each.  When the one she wants is gone, she stands by the dish and meows and Bev always obliges.


I'm not sure I like this new habit of listening to music while doing homework.


It was Meet the Masters day at school.  I did the assembly on Georgia O'Keeffe.  The girls came with me to do the art lesson in Christian's class.




O'Keeffe has been one of my favorites so far.


Bev turns 12 this year, and was invited to the Young Women's New Beginnings program.  The moms all brought a pair of shoes that represent their daughter.  I took her soccer shoes.  I also got to tell all about my amazing girl.


More Mama Cat therapy time.


Mike bought the apple cutter a few years ago.  The kids often break it out to make slinky apples.



Friday night was the piano recital.  We are so lucky to have such an amazing teacher in Katie Snow (who also happens to be our backyard neighbor.)  The kids did so well.


It was Christian's first recital.  He has only been taking lessons for about a month.



Christian in his Chinese outfit (in preparation for the Chinese New Year program) doing his Chinese homework online.


Bev spent the day at Grandma and Grandpa Peel's.  Grandma always takes pictures of the kids while they are at her house.  Bev got to ride the stair elevator.



Saturday night and we had the four boy cousins sleep over.  My kids adore them.  Henry loved snuggling with Drew, Bev and Baby Bob.


No comments: