Monday, March 16, 2009

Special Primary Moments

Yesterday Mike and I substituted Jess and Kiki's primary class. After the lesson I had a few minutes to kill so I asked each of the 4 year-olds what their favorite primary song was--then we sang the songs. Christian chose "Follow the Prophet." For those of you unfamiliar with it, it's got a little bit of a beat to it. He wasn't singing at the beginning, but was instead playing with his fingers. He joined in at the chorus. It was then that I discovered what he had been doing with his fingers. He had made them into "horns"--you know where the thumb holds tall man and ring finger down--and was rocking them above his head while singing his little heart out. I think all the Guitar Hero being played around here is starting to affect the children.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Would love to have seen Christian's version. Primary kids are so much fun.

Andrea said...

Ha Ha! That's awesome! Wonder if you can play Follow the Prophet on Guitar Hero?!

CJ said...

That's one of the oh-oh moments. Sounds like you had an interesting day.

Julie Jones said...

I laughed when you showed us, it would have been hilarious to see Christian doing it.