Monday, March 9, 2009

Kindred Spirits

My Junior year at BYU I did a semester in D.C. interning for Senator Hatch. It was my favorite semester. I met some great people--a few of which became life-long friends. We are somewhat scattered, and we get together occasionally, but it has been 7 years since the four of us were together. We came from Utah, Chigago and California and all met in San Francisco for the weekend.
In the picture are: me, Cindy, Alison, Nicole. I just love these girls. We definitely had a pampered weekend--great food, massages, movies, shopping, a little sight-seeing and staying at the Ritz-Carlton (a great deal thanks to Nicole.) It was a much-needed getaway for me.

It doesn't matter how long it has been, whenever we get together we pick up just where we left off. I am so blessed to have such great women in my life.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Friends are very precious. Glad you had a great time with yours.

CJ said...

What a wonderful weekend with BFFs. So glad you had that opportunity.

Julie Jones said...

What luck girls to have such a great friend!

Camille said...

Looks like fun, I'm glad you had fun.