Wednesday, February 1, 2012

new memory-keeping venture


For the last two years, I have attempted to take at least one picture every day. I had big plans to organize them and make a book. Well, it didn't happen. I am giving it another go. I have taken the pictures, but am already behind on making the pages. But, I am going to make it happen.

I got my iPhone back in August, and around that same time, my little point-and-shoot that I kept in my purse died. I thought for sure I would need to replace it, but then I discovered some cool photography apps for the phone. They are not great quality, and I am still taking pics with my nice camera, but I am a fan of iPhone photography--especially Instagram.

I am also trying to give a little description of the picture, or of our lives that day.

I am excited about it, and I have a plan for executing it in a manageable way. I hope it goes as planned.

2 comments:

gwen2139 said...

This is so good!!

CJ said...

What a great way to save the weeks in pictures. They go by so very fast.