Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Catching Up: Grandpa's 90th Birthday


On January Grandpa Peel turned 90. We had a big celebration in his honor. Mike's brother Ben came from Alaska and his sister Liz and her husband Kevin came from Iowa. Mike's only aunt came with her family from Idaho.

I had my sister Camille come and take a picture of the whole gang. I don't remember the last time we had everyone together. I think this picture will be so precious to us all.


Grandma and Grandpa.


Mike and his brothers.


Our kids adore Grandma and Grandpa.


Mike and his sibs.


Some of my favorite girls--Jessi, Katie, Bev, Courtney and Julie.


It was a great time to celebrate a great person. We love you Grandpa.

2 comments:

gwen2139 said...

This was a wonderful day and one we will always remember with greatfullness in our hearts for each member of our family.
You and your sister did a super job.
Many thanks for everything!!

CJ said...

There is no way it could have happened without you. Loved the videos. I still haven't figured out how you get 25+ hours out of each day.