Tuesday, September 1, 2009

this is how my brain is working today

Bev wore this new shirt three times last week.

I have a really long list of things to do, and either because of my own inability to get it together or because of interuptions (home warranty people, children who actually need their mother's attention,etc.) I cannot get anything done. What to do, what to do. Well, blog of course.

I just ate some almonds and some "Naturally Delicious Dried Mangoes" from Costco--yum.

Jessi just asked me to turn on the movie The Sandlot. The cousins introduced us to it this weekend. We love it, so we keep watching it over and over again. "Anybody who wants to be a pantywaste who wears his mama's bra, raise your hand."

We got one last camping trip in this weekend. It was great to get away.

I have a constant pile of laundry to fold that sits on my bed.

Jessi was cute at her dance class today. Kiki wanted to take his gun there. Instead he took Bev's GameGirl (it's pink and belongs to Bev, so it is not a GameBoy.)

My brother gets married on Thursday. I have a lot to get done before then--food stuff for the luncheon, hemming pants for the boys, finding headbands for the girls, shoes for me.

I saw this bumpersticker yesterday: "My greatest fear is that there is no PMS and that this is just my personality." I relate to that quote more that I like to admit.

I like David Letterman. I tivo it and then watch it while I clean.

We had a picnic at the park for dinner last night. The sprinklers went on and the kids all got wet.
I don't know yet what is for dinner tonight.

My allergies are acting up. Claritin doesn't work anymore. Thank goodness my friend Kim told me about Zyrtek.

I have a pile of papers to organize--they cover the kitchen desk. It must be done before the kids get home. There is a slushy Diet Pepsi in the back corner of the fridge--it will help. I have exactly a half hour. Bye.

5 comments:

Gwen said...

Hope tomorrow won't be as hectic.
Glad you had fun camping. Brings back the good old days.

Janna said...

You are too funny! And it makes me feel better to see that someone else's life is a lot like mine. Thanks for the self-esteem boost.

CJ said...

We both really needed a get away last weekend so we can face reality this week. May the force be with you.

THE NORRIS FAMILY said...

Its no wonder you're so productive...you think about a thousand things/minute! : ) I love the update on what's really going on in the noggen.... and in 10 years who will care about the pile of papers that didn't get attended to?

Brittany said...

Your so funny, I need to be more like you. Kasi would have loved to wear a couple things twice this week but I am a stickler. Good luck with the platefull you have:)