Wednesday, May 20, 2009

R & R Time

You know how I posted about loving that field next door? Well, I do, but it aids in generating a lot of laundry. I haven't done any laundry in a few days. If I don't do a load or two a day then I have to play major catch up.

I think I posted about Mike joking that we will know it is time to do laundry when the clothes are spilling out the upstairs door of the laundry chute. Now, they weren't technically spilling out, but they were packed in so tightly that I had to pry them out with my yardstick.
Mike was a doll and took the kids to karate so I could have a little mommy time. I guess I can sit on my duff and do sudoku and watch Oprah tomorrow--the kids are all out of clean undies.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I HATE laundry. I just had to do some major catch up as well. It never stops, they accumulate worse than bunnies. Good luck. I like to fold my laundry in front of the TV

CJ said...

Oh how well I remember those days - doing laundry in the middle of the night. Laundry is actually one of the household jobs I really don't mind doing especially with my new washer and dryer. There is something wonderful about the smell of clean clothes. I really envy your laundry chute though.

Brittany said...

That is crazy!! And I complain about laundry!! Missing you! I think it's time for a break in BBQ and Jones's. Glad you had fun in Hawaii!