Saturday, April 19, 2008

Funny quote from Andrew:
Last night Andrew and I were snuggling before bed and talking about the "Savior of the World" play we did a few weeks ago. We were discussing Jesus and how he was the only perfect person to live on earth. Andrew replied, "Well, him and Benjamin Franklin--that guy invented electricity."

Somebody asked me why my blog is titled Just Another Fine Day in Paradise. I should have explained it at the beginning. This statement has been a very familiar response I get to the question to Mike, "How was your day?" He responds, "Just another fine day in paradise."

I am running off to Sears to buy a serger. I have some headbands to make and it is getting really tedious without a serger. I don't sew a lot, but when I do having a serger will be FABULOUS.

Sorry, no pics today.

1 comment:

CJ said...

Believe it or not, I finally got time to take a look. My boss peeked over my shoulder and loved the pictures too.

You definitely have a knack for writing and blogging, so keep it up.

Mom Jones