Sunday, October 12, 2014

week 38

Mike and the kids did another bike ride Sunday morning before church.


The weather is amazing, and the cats love being outside.  I got home from running kids around and found them both in the front yard.  Tiger blocking the front door.


Charlie on the front wall.


I pulled in the driveway just as Bev was coming home from piano, which is just around the block.


Doing homework and Tiger made herself at home.


Baby Cat likes human food. Bev made him a little plate of ingredients from the tacos.  He loved everything, especially the guacamole.


We had dinner on the patio, and after the kids had finished eating, Bev serenaded Mike and me.  The waterfall was running and I had a slushy Diet Pepsi. It was pretty close to heaven.


It was our first of two fun run fundraisers for PTA. Kiki is off track and came to help me.  He sprayed runners, filled up water bottles, took out trash and ran errands.  He is a worker.


Jessi up front with the boys, ready to run.



I used up the rest of the grape juice I had to make jelly.  I think I figured out how to make it low sugar and not runny.


Jessi brought home her salt dough Utah.



It's that time of year again, and I asked Jessi what she wants to be for Halloween. She wants to be Anna from Frozen.  But, we could't find one that looked real enough. She said, "you can just sew one."  Um, not gonna happen.  So, I had her look online and she fell in love with Cleopatra. Thank goodness!


No comments: