Tuesday, July 17, 2012

now playing...


During the summer, we have days when the tv is off all day, and others when the tv is on a lot.  Here is what we are currently watching:

I have been slowly catching up on episodes of The Good Wife online.

Whenever we have nothing to watch, we pick an old episode of Modern Family. It is such a smart, funny show, I could watch the episodes over and over again.  The kids get to watch a few of those.

The kids love America's Got Talent, but it's not always mom approved.  (I went to put in a load of laundry just as a 300-pound pole dancer took the stage.)

When there is nothing on Tivo, the kids go with Disney Channel.  The only show that doesn't make me feel like I lose brain cells is Good Luck Charlie.

We are big fans of Duck Dynasty and anything on Animal Planet.



No comments: