Monday, September 12, 2011

they are ready for some football


This happened on Sunday afternoon. He is slowly getting more football fans around this house. So far, Jessi and I are the only hold-outs. Thank goodness for tivo--he can watch an entire game in under an hour. I like to watch the National Anthem and any amazing plays, but otherwise I do something else when football is on. Andrew usually watches the game while playing his DS. Christian usually tosses the football to Mike while they watch. Jessi plays Barbies in the corner. Bev used to do something like crochet or crafts during a game. She now snuggles up to Dad, and learns the rules of the game.

4 comments:

Smilin' sunshine said...

That Bev is a good girl!!!

Mike said...

I have to admit those that like to watch some nice uplifting Sunday Football with Dad do get special attention!!

CJ said...

It's so good to have another football lovin' female in the family. I noticed she was asking questions the other day at Andrew's game and of course I was more than willing to answer them.

Andrea said...

Love football season! It's so cozy and nostalgic.