Monday, September 26, 2011

Sundays like this . . .

I love Sundays like this.

We started the day at church. I struggle getting to church at 9 a.m., but I love being done by noon. After church Mike and Andrew collected fast offerings.


After lunch, Mike watched a football game while I got a nap with Christian and Jessica. Andrew and Bev played a game together.


The homeless cats I have been helping care for have to be moved, so we are in cat-relocation mode. One of the traps wasn't working, so Bev and Mike got it fixed.



We got some veggies from the garden.



Although it was late, the weather was beautiful, so we had Sunday Nachos on the patio, followed my a tetherball tournament.


I snapped a picture of each kid asleep. Drew painted these boy scout letters. We keep losing the "r."


It is always fun to see what Jessi has in bed with her. Tonight she was snuggling Tiana while wearing her tiara.


Poor Bev falls asleep every night while reading Harry Potter.



Christian trying out the eye mask. He also had a lego ship tucked under the covers.

The kids practiced piano, we cleaned out the hamster cage, and we made some treats.

It was a good day.

2 comments:

Gwen said...

What a wonderful Sunday. Loved all the pictures. Seemed good to see your blog again. We love you!!

CJ said...

Sounds like a wonderful day. Lots of family togetherness. That is the best way I can think of to spend a day.