Monday, November 8, 2010

youtube is da bomb.

Jessi alternates between watching Sesame Street and Michael Jackson videos on youtube while I am on the computer. She sits next to me or behind me in my chair and I do my stuff on one side of the screen and she watches her stuff on the other side.

Just some random comments she made while we watched Bad today:

He's really skinny.
Mommy, I know why he wears makeup. Because it makes him more stylish.
I wish he was still alive.
Does he have a dad?
Does his dad know he wears makeup?
Does he borrow his mom's lip gloss or does he get his own from the store?

We came across this one today. Now I know why I am addicted to Diet Pepsi--I was brainwashed by this commercial when I was 15 years-old.

1 comment:

Andrea said...

You rock! I love old time Michael Jackson! That's great!