Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Here Comes the Sun

I have debated putting music on the blog--I know there are strong feelings both ways. Ultimately,I decided I will do it once in a while. I love music and there are times music can say it better than I can. So enjoy yourself some Beatles.

Yesterday was fabulous (I can't say or write that word without thinking of Sharpay.)
We spent almost 2 hours at the park. I had a Cafe Rio salad and read a little Anna Karenina and watched these kids run around and finally be outside.
I love, love, love Springtime--it's been a long, cold, lonely winter.

3 comments:

Andrea said...

Awesome that ya'll went to the park! I think I may take all the kids there today. Can't beat a Cafe Rio and a good read while the kids are entertained!

And with the music issue on your blog - people can always turn off the volume if they don't want to listen to it. I love having music on my blog because sometimes I'll open my blog page and listen to my latest faves while doing dishes.

CJ said...

Music is good anytime, anywhere, especially good spirit uplifting music. (Terrific for a pick me up at work.) Parks, kids, food and reading can't be beat. You are a terrific mom to take the time to do these things with the kids.

Unknown said...

What a great way to celebrate that spring is just around the corner. We have enjoyed seeing crocus in bloom already while riding around.