Saturday, February 21, 2009

Sunshine and Buttars and Nuclear Waste

Yesterday was a beautiful day. The sun was shining and it was quite warm. Then I read the news. He's up to his old antics again:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JZeG37PADYk

That, and if I hear another commercial for Energy Solutions I think I will, I don't know, do something crazy. Well, I will actually just turn off the radio then when Mike gets home I will give him an ear-full about nuclear waste and Utah politics.
But, I'm not gonna let these people bring me down today. It's so Spring-y outside I can't be in a bad mood. The kids came home from school yesterday and immediately went outside to play. I took some pictures. I told them to look at me for the picture--they kept complaining about the bright sun.

2 comments:

CJ said...

Yes, the entire Legislature is up to their "tricks". They take turns being stupid. Luckly they only meet for six weeks. I bet the kids were excited to have some warm weather so they could jump on the trampoline and do other spring fun stuff.

mel said...

Send some of that sunshine our way. Tell Bev congrats on the black belt. She has a great kick! My oh my, you've got a dandy senator. How is he still in office?