Wednesday, September 10, 2008

My Three Favorites...Tag

What are the last three things you purchased?
1. Flowers for Natalie's wedding
2. Cleaning supplies from Target
3. Lunch at Chick-fil-a

What are the last three songs you downloaded onto your iPod?
1. ABBA songs
2. I'm Yours
3. I'm Still A Guy (Mike tells me this will help me understand him better.)

What are your three favorite movies?
1. When Harry Met Sally (all time favorite--I only have it on VHS, and in the old house the tv in my craft room had a VHS player. I watched/listened to it almost every day the last few weeks before moving, as I packed.)
2. What About Bob?
3. First Knight (Richard Gere :)
It's hard to list only three.

What are three things you have not done yet?
1. Unpack the craft room.
2. Paint furniture for Bev's room
3. So many more things for the house, but for today, I have not read to C&J yet.

What are three things you can't live without?
1. My family & friends
2. My internet, sweet internet
3. Chocolate and Peanut Butter together

What are your three favorite dishes?
1. It may sound cliche, but those pork salads from Cafe Rio are my favorite.
2. Grandma B's chicken noodle soup over mashed potatoes
3. Mike's shepherd's pie :)

What are your three favoite TV shows?
1. The Office (such anticipation!)
2. Law and Order (I love the re-runs too)
3. I watch Larry King almost everyday.

What are the last three places you have traveled to?
1. Maui
2. Playa del Carmen
3. Liberia (last year)

What are your three favorite desserts?
1. Brownies
2. Strawberry Shortcake
3. That peanut butter/chocolate ice cream thing from Cold Stone a.k.a. heart attack in a cup.

What are three things you would buy if money was not an issue?
1. Lots of big trees for my empty yard.
2. A big trip to Maui with my whole family.
3. One of those big RVs to tour the country in.

If you could have three wishes, what would they be?
1. Health and happiness for my family.
2. Peace on Earth
3. To love exercise (I just don't)

Three people I tag:
1. Melanie
2. Julie (if you haven't been already)
3. Katie & Courtney

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Loved learning more about your likes etc.
It's great to have your blogs to read again.
Luv ya!!
Gma