Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Homeowners Again

We are without internet because, yes, it's true--we are finally in our new home! Things are going well, but unpacking is a bit of a pain. We had a great time in the "hotel" a.k.a. the apartment, but it's nice to finally have the process over and to be moved in. The kids are really enjoying opening all of their boxes--it's just like Christmas rediscovering all of their treasures that were packed away for two whole months. I will blog more once we have internet at the house--probably in a week.

Special thanks goes out to Ross, Sean, Grandma and Grandpa Peel, Mom and Dad. We couldn't have done the move without ya'll.

3 comments:

Brittany said...

Yeah! I can't wait to see it! We never made it up to the kids room because they were putting in cartpet. Maybe Friday we can swing by?

Smilin' sunshine said...

Congrats on being homeowners again. It is always a great feeling to be settled!!

I would love to see pictures, given the fact that I can't do a driveby!!

Julie Jones said...

I really wish you would hurry up and get the internet. I miss your blogs!