Thursday, November 10, 2011

phone photos

Here are a few of the pictures I had on my phone.

The girls after tumbling, sharing a Slurpee at Drew's football practice.


I left the front door open and when I turned around Mama Cat was sitting on the stairs looking outside. She occasionally goes to the door, but never goes out. I think she is thinking, "been there, done that."


Jessi and I waited for Drew to finish football practice. I often get makeovers during our wait time in the car. This day, I got a manicure.


Jessi finished tumbling, then waited in the car with me while Bev had tumbling. I listened to her read Fancy Nancy.


I apparently fell asleep while listening, and she apparently documented it.


On our way home from Baby Mason's blessing on Sunday, we passed this car. The entire back seat and front passenger seat were stacked almost to the ceiling with papers and files.


The night of the trunk-or-treat, Bev accompanied Mike to the Utah football blackout game. She got some fancy face painting, wait for it, with a "U" on it.


I snapped a pic of Jessi during parent observation day at tumbling.


After the trunk-or-treat, we went to Target. Jessi spent her allowance on makeup.


Christian spent his on Pokemon cards.


But, before he could make his decision he needed some advice from his big brother.


While I ran the projector at the Meet the Masters assembly, big brother let Jessi sleep on his lap.


At the beginning of October, we went to Target to look for costumes. Bev tried on the hot dog.


Christian tried on several masks. I discouraged the devil.


Jessi brought this costume to me and said, "Mommy, you should get this one." In Mike's dreams.


Jessi went from wanting this blonde wig and a princess dress


to choosing the genie. She seemed disappointed when I told her she would need to wear a shirt underneath.


1 comment:

CJ said...

Evidently a fun time was had by all with a little nap snuck in. Love that picture. Jess doesn't miss much.