Friday, November 4, 2011

the girls are home . . .

and that means we are watching a lot of cat videos on youtube. I present you with their latest favorites.



This is an old favorite, but they watched it again because we came across it put to song. (See the next one down.)






The next one combines two of our favorite things--cats and Harry Potter.



This is not a cat video, but it is the the song we are all listening to these days. While they are home, Disney Channel rules.



I will leave you with my quote of the week. We just read To Kill A Mockingbird for book club. It also happens to be my favorite book.

"You never really understand a person until you consider things from his point of view...Until you climb inside of his skin and walk around in it." Harper Lee


1 comment:

Julie Jones said...

Oh my... I didn't know cat videos were so funny! I can't stop laughing!