Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Days 15, 16, 17, 18, 19

I have been taking at least one picture a day--I just haven't been a great blogger lately.

Day 19

What better way to celebrate Martin Luther King, Jr's birthday than bowling. We spent time with my family bowling and playing canasta at my parent's house. We can always tell when Natalie and Landon show up because the kids disappear and attack them. Day 18

One of my goals this year is to get my pictures and my kids scrapbooks organized and caught up. I am 1.5 years behind on printing photos for our family album. I printed doubles, and the total printed was 1310 pictures. This is the stack. Day 17
After much deliberation, we decided to take the kids to Walking with Dinosaurs. The dinosaurs were amazing--the kids loved it. Mike and I enjoyed it, but we were still stinging a little from the price tag. Here are the kids giving their "scared of the dinosaurs" pose. Day 16

Today, I walked into the craft room and saw this--all of them gathered around the computer playing NickJr.com. They were taking turns, helping each other--basically being civilized little human beings. Moments like that come every once in a while. They are so nice, and so fleeting. Day 15
Jessie loves her babies. She also loves to put them up her shirt and walk around the house. Here she was watching Dora with her baby up her shirt. A few minutes later, I asked Christian to take some toys downstairs to the playroom. He took the toys down, and then decided to go shopping in the food storage. He brought up some peanut butter, fruit snacks and a brownie mix and said, "Mom, I got us some food for lunch."

No comments: