Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Days 11, 12, 13, 14

Day 14
We were in the kitchen and Mike answered one of the kids questions. I sarcastically said, "Daddy just earned a gold star." Bev quickly ran to the craft cupboard and made him one. He even wore it to dinner that night.
Day 13
Almost as good as Christmas. I have been saving up for this little beauty. Mike talked to Doug and found out it was going off sale, so he surprised me and bought it. I love this camera already. I am learning how to use it, but already I can get such better pictures of Jessica (and everyone else.)
Day 12
Christian and Jess do dress-up everyday. His favorites are the worker and the pirate.
Day 11
Mike took the kids (minus Jessica--she gets too cold) ice fishing. They didn't have much luck on the fish, but they all had a great time. Later that night, Mike and Andrew went to the Jazz game. Thanks to Ross and Claudia, Mike is able to take the kids to the games--it is their date night with Dad. They sometimes take the train and then they go to dinner and the game.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

It's been an interesting day. Lucky you to have a new camera! Your other one took great pictures.
You have a real talent and we love all the pictures along with your thoughts.

CJ said...

But when you catch up, you catch up. You have had a busy few weeks and it looks like you definitely had fun. I hope to some day (when I quit working two jobs) I can get our pictures caught up if only on discs.