Sunday, November 2, 2008

Happy Halloween

We have been enjoying all things Halloween this week. This is a picture of the kids at the neighborhood trunk-or-treat on Wednesday. We did the Star Wars theme this year. This is the first time we did a theme. It was fun, but a lot of work. I will post a picture of Mike and me later. Mike is Darth Vader. I am Queen Amidala. Andrew-Luke, Bev-Leah, Kiki-Yoda, Jess-Jedi Girl.
We visited the pumpkin patch.
Andrew had a school project about pumpkins. He had to estimate how many seeds his pumpkin would have, and then count them to see how close he was. He estimated 413, there were 249. At one point he asked me to help him pull the "pumpkin intestines" out. I declined. Mike cut the pumpkin for him and scraped the guts. Andrew pulled the guts out.

3 comments:

Brittany said...

We missed ya this year! Your fam looks cute, but I know there is a picture out there with you and Mike dressed up too! Anyways, it's what happens when you stay home from church (jibjab) you get yourself into trouble:) Let's try lunch or something this week.

CJ said...

Your costumes were terrific and a lot of work. Thank you so much for coming by and showing them off and visiting. Did you take a picture of the finshed jack-o-lantern?

Julie Jones said...

You are so ambitious, I can't believe all you have accomplished on top of helping with a wedding!