Monday, June 23, 2014

week 25

Bev had a 24-hour bug and Tiger wouldn't leave her side.


Mike didn't even change after work before starting the grill because we were all so excited to try some fresh Alaskan salmon.

 Hanging with the babies after dinner, looking at clouds.


Bev is always baking something.  Today it was chocolate and peanut butter cupcakes.


Fourth grade county report and Christian chose Box Elder, just like Drew and Bev did.  He had to make a float and a poster.  We had all three weeks off track to do it, but of course we were finishing it up the night before.  I hate that I am teaching my kids about procrastination.



He recreated the Wedding of the Rails with some Thomas trains, making them into the Jupiter and the 119.



It was also Christian's field trip to the Natural History Museum.


Bev babysat these two guys.  They did play doh in the backyard.


I am still sick over Drew's sunburn.  He can at least wear a shirt.  Let this be a cautionary tale to him and anyone else who wants to forego the sunscreen.


We hosted a street party.  I love that Bev uses her old easel for the party sign.


We had kids here until midnight playing night games and then mafia.


Christian got the bikes all ready for the kids, lined up according to age.  He checked the tires and hung the helmets on the handlebars.  The kids rode bikes and Mike ran to his brother's house for the family Father's Day party.


 Hanging with Katie.




I made it home before Mike and the kids, so I fixed myself a Diet Pepsi with ice and waited with Charlie on the front steps for them to come home.  I don't think I can mention enough how much we love this cat.  He is sweet and energetic and cuddly.




No comments: