Sunday, October 13, 2013

week 34

Getting ready for school with shots and shopping.


School supply shopping.


We went a few days before the start of school for the kids to check out their locker combos.





Drew showed her around the middle school.


All Drew wanted for his birthday was to foster some kittens from the Humane Society. We got two singlets who both had upper respiratory infections and needed meds. We are not very original with names. They are Blacky and Baby.



The latest favorite in our house is grilled pizza. I had to run an errand, and I came back to Bev having already made the dough. I love having my little cooking assistant.



Every once in a while, Jess puts on this funny black wig.


It was the first day of school for Little Miss.


Her new kicks.




These kittens are so much fun.



Christian decided to sell his old racing bike. Mike helped him do it on ksl.com, and he now feels rich. Money tends to burn a hole in his pocket, so I see a future with some new legos or sports gear.


Bev diving for the ball.


Drew's first water polo game of the season.


This really happened.  Mike fell asleep while watching a football game and Tiger came to snuggle him. I view it as an olive branch.


Julie caught this picture of my birthday surprise. I love the looks on our faces.


No comments: