Friday, September 27, 2013

week 33

We have had some stunning sunsets lately.


On our way to Pack Meeting. I was trying to figure out how to get the tire in my van (for the obstacle course) when Bev said, "I'l just roll it over to the church."  Duh!


A watched pot never boils, unless you are Jessi making her week's worth of hard boiled eggs.


We live in the backyard.  Listening to Christian read How To Train Your Dragon.


I hand washed a pile of laundry, and it is evident which ties belong to which boys.


Christian had been asking Mike to take him fishing, so one night after work, they took off for some father-son (and dog) time.



I got some bad news about my knees--I have arthritis and kneecap problems. The doctor said no more cross fit. I told her I would cry if she told me I had to go to water aerobics with the old ladies. It's not that bad, but I do have to adjust my exercising. My mom loaned me a recumbent bike. The kids like it more than I do. Here Bev is hanging out on it trying to finish Harry Potter book 6.  She set a goal to finish them all by the time school starts.


We spent the afternoon organizing Jessi's bedroom. Organization is a struggle, so she has a bin for everything.


We decided to get in one more day at Seven Peaks, with the traditional stop at Creamery on Ninth.


Drew with Mason and Youtube.


Jones family party for Drew.





1 comment:

CJ said...

What a wonderful week this was. Lots accomplished and lots of fun. I learned a long time ago that if you want a solution to a problem just ask one of the kids because their minds are still so open to possibilities. I think you will still be living in the backyard in the middle of winter.