Tuesday, September 17, 2013

Grandma B's Funeral

On Monday, August 12, 2013, my grandma, Beverly Bearnson, passed away. She was 85 years old.  She is finally reunited with Grandpa.



I took this picture of Bev with her two great-grandmothers, for whom she is named.


At Grandma's 84th birthday party.



Last Christmas.


Me, Mom and Grandma.


Her funeral was Saturday, August 17, 2013.  It was a beautiful service, filled with reminders of what an amazing person and great example she was. 






My mom and her siblings.









My siblings. Melanie and Natalie flew in for the funeral. We missed seeing their husbands and kids, but it was great having them here.







The Relief Society helped with the luncheon following the funeral, held at my parent's house.  My aunts made some of our favorite treats from Grandma's recipe box.  Crackies.


Chocolate cream cheese cupcakes.







Henry loved the homemade ice cream.


1 comment:

CJ said...

What a wonderful celebration of life, From the times I had the pleasure of meeting her and the things the kids say about her, she deserved this going away party.