Saturday, May 11, 2013

week 15

Hokusai was our artist in Meet the Masters this month.




Bev got a fortune that definitely fits her.


I got to help at Christian's Kid's Marketplace. 


He was an inventor, and dressed the part, Harry Potter glasses and all.


I love this program for 3rd-graders.  It's sort of a lesson on real life.  They buy housing, furniture, etc.  Christian spent most of his money at the animal shelter on horses and dogs, meanwhile, sharing a small home with three friends.  I was in charge of the transportation table, and he chose a motorcycle.  He then said, "I got a motorcycle, but don't tell my mom."




Bev and Jack got to perform together at the District Monster Orchestra concert.



Jack uses the violin my sisters and I learned to play on.  That violin has played a lot of Boil 'Em Cabbage Down throughout the years.


 This dog is so obedient.  Mike bathed him and told him to stay on a towel.  He did.


Living on the edge--I had an estimated one mile to go before I ran out of gas.


Freddy watching Mike coach Bev on kicking before her soccer game.


I introduced the kids to Les Mis on film, fast-forwarding through a few inappropriate parts.  The kids really liked it.  Jessi and I are the criers of the group.



3 comments:

Rob said...

Jack is such a good looking kid. And Bev's goal is huge! My stress level will certainly escalate when Caleb gets to that level. Have a fabulous Mother's Day! -Diedre

CJ said...

So many activities of all kinds keep the kids very well rounded. It's fun watching the kids with Freddy. He seems to really enjoy being with all of you.

Rob said...

Do you guys go to the Spanish Fork rodeo in July? Please oh please tell me, where is the best place to get seats? I am looking at the map and have no clue! _Diedre