Friday, May 4, 2012

it's great to be eight

My little mister had his birthday and is getting baptized.  I was going to wait to take his pictures until his black eye had subsided, but then I decided to just go with it.  I may take some more after it's gone, but I have a feeling I will love these even more because of his shiner.









We got him scriptures, and he reads them almost every day.  He started in Genesis, and tells us all about the things he is reading.








He was a good sport, and after shooting over 100 shots, I got a few of him with his real smile.  When I tell him to smile for pictures I get something like this--a look of pain.


He also tends to squint his eyes.  I asked him to open his eyes a little bit more, and I got this.


1 comment:

Rob said...

Such great pictures and such a terrific kid! Caleb would like to tell Christian hello and happy belated birthday. -Diedre