Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Christian's baptism


Christian's baptism was wonderful.  It was a great day spent with family and friends.  When I asked him how he felt, he said, "Good, a little different than before."


We felt lucky to be able to share the service with Christian's friend Ethan.  He also invited his friend Alex to come.


We had yummy salads and desserts and pulled pork sandwiches.


I framed a bunch of the pics I took of the boy.  It was a little bit of a shrine.


Grandma & Grandpa Huff , Ryan, Erika and Mason.


Bev and Henry.  I didn't get a picture of Henry's parents or two other brothers, but they were there.


Grandma Jones, Julie, Katie and Courtney.


Jeremy, Robyn, Taylor, Morgan and Camryn.


Mike and Christian with Grandma and Grandpa Peel.


The two great-grandmas.


Bev and Jessi love having poor Max around.  He gets to be their little dress-up doll.


Kasi, Brittany and Boston.


After the dinner, the boys all huddled around the wii to play some Skylanders.



1 comment:

Rob said...

So very exciting. When Dillyan and Luke told me they went to Christian's baptism in primary I was so happy for them and you guys. What a neat time. -Diedre