Friday, December 23, 2011

The Twenty-first Day of Christmas



Today was Grinch Day in the fifth grade. Bev wanted hair like Cindy Lou Who. I did a quick google search and saw a suggestion to use a cup for height. She was thrilled with the results, but when she got into the van to go to school, she hit her head on the roof. When she got in the car after school, it had been taken out. She said that it started giving her a headache.


Then, we met some of my family at Liberty Park for Echoes of Christmas. My friend Amanda told me about it last year, and we loved it. It is a great reminder of what this season is all about.

http://www.echoesofchristmas.com/


2 comments:

Rob said...

Awesome hair for Bev, very pretty cookies for Mike's work, and you are a great mom! I love the idea of your Christmas discussion. Rob still has no idea what the boys are getting for Christmas. They will all be surprised. But I will say that some of the presents purchased for Christmas are not making their presence known until Peter's birthday in February. I decided that some of the "magic" could wait another month. Have a great Christmas!
Diedre

Julie Jones said...

You did an amazing job on Bev's hair. I love it!