Wednesday, December 14, 2011

The Fourteenth Day of Christmas



My baby turned seven today. Oh, the time is going too fast--too, too fast.


We gave her a darling African doll last week. Today, we gave her some outfits for the doll--the outfits are Indian, American and Mexican. This is one of my favorite finds this year.


Jessi picked Golden Corral for her birthday dinner. I have tried to accept that my kids like that place, but after dinner tonight, I announced that we were having a "long break" from Golden Corral. The kids all seemed to accept it.



Every year on this day I think about her birth. I wonder what time she was born and how much she weighed. I wonder if she ate well and what she looked like. I am so grateful that she is here with us now.

Every year, I also think about this song.





No comments: